About Mr. Todd Daniels...
Welcome! I am very pleased and honored to have the opportunity to work with you at Casteel HS! I have every intention to serve you and help maximize every individual's potential and prepare them for future success.
My Education and Professional Background
- Bachelor of Science in Education – Miami University
- Masters in Curriculum Design and Instruction – Northern Arizona University
- Certificate of Language Acquisition and Development – California State University
- Extensively trained in conflict resolution, technology, and working with gifted students
- 20 years teaching experience – elementary, junior high, adults, college, and online
- Traveled with and taught students from around the world
- Trained and mentored new teachers for the district and ASU
- Born and raised in South Dakota
- Lived and taught in Grand Canyon on Havasupai Indian Reservation
- Selected by US Department of State to participate in Fulbright Exchange Program
- Happily married with a wonderful wife and two children
- Interests include reading, traveling, eating out, going to the movies, listening to music and spending time with friends and family.
My Educational Philosophy
Treat others with respect, be honest, set and work toward goals, be kind, and do your share to make your school and community better.