Casteel High School Curriculum Showcase:
We want to get you the Information that you need to get your students connected to Casteel High School. Click here to tell us what types of academics, athletics, fine arts, and clubs your student is interested. You can also use this form to ask questions. We will use this information to sent up personalized meetings with coaches and staff members as they become available. We can't wait to see you next year!
Virtual School Tour
2021-2022 Casteel High School Registration
Registration for the 2021-2022 school year begins the week of January 19.
Grade level presentations will be shown in English classes starting January 19 and are also available under the Jr. High and High School tabs.
Current CCHS Students will view presentations on January 19 and 20.
Incoming CCHS 7th graders will view at their sites on the following dates:
CTA Freedom: Friday, January 22
Riggs: Tuesday, January 26
Auxier: Wednesday, January 27
Registration pick-up schedule is listed below:
- Incoming 7th graders - February 5th and 8th
- Incoming 8th graders - February 1st through 4th
- Incoming 9th graders - February 18th and 19th
- Incoming 10th graders - February 16th and 17th
- Incoming 11th graders - February 10th and 11th
- Incoming 12th graders - February 1st and 2nd
- Students will compete CCHS Registration Worksheet. This will be handed out during the presentation and is also available under both the Jr. High and High School tabs.
- At the bottom of the worksheet is a QR Code. This will be used to access the CCHS Course Registration & Academic Planning Guide. This will include all information regarding course registration.
- Upon completion, review with your student and sign the Registration Worksheet.
- This hard copy will be turned in to your student's counselor during their one-on-one visits. Schedule listed below.
- Students will then log into Infinite Campus to choose their courses for next year.
- Finally, students will need to upload a copy of their completed Registration Worksheet to their English Teacher's Google Classroom.
- Incoming 7th graders must have their registration complete in Infinite Campus by Thursday, February 4th.
- All other grade levels must have their registration complete in Infinite Campus by Friday, January 29th.
- After the above dates, students will no longer have access to make changes to their selections.
(Alphabetical by last name)
Name Position 9th-12th grade students with the last names of SCI-Z firstname.lastname@example.org 7th-8th grade students with the last names of KL-Z email@example.com 7th-8th grade students last name A-Ki firstname.lastname@example.org 9th-12th grade students last name DAW-HOG email@example.com 9th-12th grade students with the last names of A-DAV firstname.lastname@example.org Social Worker email@example.com 9th-12th grade students last name HOL-MIK firstname.lastname@example.org 9th-12th grade students last name MIL-SCH email@example.com