2017-2018 Casteel High School Dual Enrollment Procedures
Step 1: Students must pick up an enrollment packet from their Dual Enrollment Teacher (Link for the packet is below).
Step 2: Packets are due to the dual enrollment teachers by Monday, August 7 (Tuition will be invoiced to the student in September for payment online, teachers do not collect payment).
Step 3: Chandler Gilbert Community College will be at Casteel on Friday, August 11th in the College and Career Center to process the enrollments.
Step 4: Review the prerequisites for the course. Click on the link below for course offerings. On the right side column, it will list the requirements for the course.
Step 5: If students haven’t taken the ACCUPlacer or didn’t pass AzMERIT ELA they will need to visit Chandler Gilbert Community College on their own to complete the test.
Step 6: If, after reading the enrollment packet, you have further questions please contact your dual enrollment teacher or Chandler Gilbert Community College directly at 480-732-7006 or email: email@example.com or visit their website Chandler-Gilbert Community College Dual Enrollment
List of Dual Enrollment Course Offerings. See your teacher for more information.
- Earn college credit less expensively.
- Smaller class environment for learning.
- Proceed through college more quickly (reduced overall cost).
- If you pass the class, you earn the credit.
- Schools in Idaho, as well as many public out of state schools will accept the credit.
Tuition Assistance for Dual Enrollment classes is available! Click here for more information about Tuition Assistance. Click here to access the 2017-2018 Tuition Assistance Application.
- You must decide on the credit before the college drop deadline (often 2 weeks).
- Record of the class goes on your official, permanent college record and can impact financial aid.
- Some public schools and many private schools will not accept credit.
- Some schools only accept the credit for elective or placement purposes.