- Earn college credit less expensively.
- Smaller class environment for learning.
- Proceed through college more quickly (reduced overall cost).
- If you pass the class, you earn the credit.
- Schools in Idaho, as well as many public out of state schools will accept the credit.
- You must decide on the credit before the college drop deadline (often 2 weeks).
- Record of the class goes on your official, permanent college record and can impact financial aid.
- Some public schools and many private schools will not accept credit.
- Some schools only accept the credit for elective or placement purposes.