SIGN UP FOR E-ALERTS
In order to provide the best communication possible between our district/school and your household, we recommend you register on our website and subscribe to the areas that are important to you and your child/children.
To do this, please do the following:
1) Go to our website Click here for district website.
2) Click on the Register button at the top right of the page. If you have a school wires account, please sign in and move to step 6, Edit Account Settings. (If you have forgotten your password follow the steps to retrieve your information)
3) Enter your birth date and click SUBMIT. (You must be older than 13 to do this)
4) Please fill out the form displayed. Note the required fields: First Name, Last name, Email address, Sign-In Name, Password and confirming Password
Tip: We recommend that you at least add your zip code, as this will enable you to take advantage of the distance calculation feature on this website.
** You will now see a message that your registration has been accepted.
5) Please sign into the website now usingthe Sign-In Name and password you just assigned yourself. This can be done by either clicking on the Sign In button at the top right of the site, or by clicking on the hyperlink below the Acceptance Message
6) Once logged in, you will need to click the drop down on My Account, from there click Edit Account Settings.
7) You will now see your profile displayed and availableto edit if necessary. Click on Subscriptions, Manage Subscriptions.
8) At this point, you will be ableto select (check box) any schools (SITES) on our website to which you would liketo subscribe. This subscription will enable you to receive email messages from the editors ofthese sections, should they decide to announce a significant update on their page.
9) Once you have selected your school(s) please go to OTHER AREAS (top left), then select desired school(s) before selecting any additional pages that may apply to you and your child/children, for example: teacher page(s), athletic page(s), daily announcements, etc.
10) Scroll to the bottom and click I’M DONE. You will now be set to receive important alerts from our website.
Thank you very much for helping us provide exemplary communication to our parents and students.