AP Science Catalina Trip Club
To receive phone texts about the CCHS AP Science Catalina Trip Club
text @cchsenclub to 81010.
2018/2019 Club Officers:
President: Kendall Carlson
Vice-President: Breanna Van Horn
Secretary: Danyele Perlman
Treasurer: Hanna Holliday
Publicity: Madison Pickens and Hanna Benzon
The Purpose of the AP Science Catalina Trip Club is:
- To provide students with the opportunity to learn more about their surroundings by participating in a fieldtrip to learn about the marine ecosystems in California.
- To promote environmental awareness and develop social and life skills.
- To increase student awareness of environmental issues surrounding marine ecosystems and give them power to make change.
- To provide opportunities for students to become directly involved in a variety of marine topics relating to the environment.
- To promote environmental awareness and empower students to take action and work toward building a sound environmental ethic.
- To "think globally and act locally".
* First Wednesday every month during Conference Hour
(Please see Mrs. Culver to get a pass to attend.)
Catalina Island Trip for AP Biology and AP Environmental Students March 7th, 2019-March 10th, 2019
CCHS GREEN STUDENTS ROCK!