- Our Media Center collection contains over 17,000 books!
- We number all our series books so you can find them easily,
- Don't know where to put a book back on the shelf? Just place it on the carts provided.
- We are open from 6:30-4:00. We occasionally close for testing and other school functions.
- You must show your student ID to check out a book
- You may check out two books at a time
- Books are due within three weeks.
- Students will be unable to check out books if they have overdue books.
- Other than water, please do not eat or drink beverages in the library.
- Cell phone use is allowed, as long as you are using it for research or school work.
- Return books in the slot provided
• We have 36 computers in the Media Center
• Students will have a username and password to gain access to the internet
• Games and personal email are not allowed
• Print only with permission from the library staff
• Printing from internet sites is not allowed. Please copy and paste what you need into a WORD
- Destiny is our school library catalog
- You can log into Destiny from school or home and put books on hold! Your login is your school username and password.
- The Destiny Quest App for your phone is useful too - the server information is: cusd80.follettdestiny.com